Aldemar Cretan Village
Carefree family fun is paramount at the all-inclusive Cretan Village with its traditional and instantly recognizable white-washed Greek architecture. Situated beside a beautiful, Blue Flagged beach, its two-storey houses provide comfortable accommodation, while a world of land and water activities unravels summer fun in all its shades.
Our little guests, are kept happy with a children’s club featuring various activities, toys, games and a playground, all the while supervised by trained professionals. Kiddies being happy, the grown-ups can take time to unwind! Enjoy a work-out in our fitness area; sample delicious food in delightful restaurants and bars; dance the night away under the stars and, most of all, relax as we look after all your needs!
• Beach cleaning by staff and guests- Blue Flag award for 13 consecutive years
• Organizing environmental conscience events with local schools
• Recycling – paper, printer ink, cooking oil , batteries, lamps and PC equipment, glass, aluminum
• Mini club built with ecofriendly materials
• Monitoring consumption of non-environmentally friendly products & pesticides.
• Use of recycled products
• Management of energy resources: through the establishment of high technology systems (solar fields)
• Mechanism of tap water regulation, central electric switches in all rooms,
• Waste management devices equipment
• Monitoring energy consumption though smart meters in all refrigerators & freezers
• Water storage, clearing and use for irrigation purposes
• WWF Hellas – programme ‘check out for Thalassa’
CATEGORY: 4 *All Inclusive
LOCATION & ACCESS
The Cretan Village is located at Limenas Hersonissou on the island of Crete. It lies 23 km from Heraklion International Airport, 25 km from the city of Heraklion and 2 km from Hersonissos.
The Cretan Village has 344 rooms, family rooms and family apartments, all in two-storey buildings.
PERIOD OF OPERATION
April – October
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The magic of Greece is everywhere! In its art, culture, people and landscape. Yet one of the country’s greatest pleasures is food–and especially in Crete. In fact, Cretan cuisine is some of the most healthy, nutritious and delicious in the world. At Cretan Village, that tasty tradition is celebrated in many different restaurants.
SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Cretan Village, where the focus is on sea, sand and long, golden, fun-filled days. Experience a four star beachside resort with supreme facilities and an atmosphere that’s lush, lavish and laid-back. There’s so much to do for young and old alike – from aquarobics, windsurfing and diving, to tennis and beach soccer, let alone indulging (while your kids are kept amused) in wellness and relaxation treatments at the nearby World’s leading Thalasso Spa centre! So they say that life is beautiful at Cretan Village, especially after sun set… evening shows, plays, music, games and fun for all!
FACILITIES & SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
Mini Club “ALDY” for children aged 4-12, seven days a week 10:00-18:00, Entertainment activities, Multilingual activities, Baby Cot/ Baby phones (on request), Baby sitting (on request / extra charge), 2 outdoor children’s pools, Waterslide (75 meters), Children’s playground, Children’s seats, Children’s disco 20:30 – 21:00, Children’s restaurant “Aldy” with special menu, Games room, Competitions | Olympic sports | Video shows.
• Aldemar Shop
• Jewellery shop
Aldemar Cretan Village
Limenas Hersonissou 700 14, Crete, Greece Tel. +30 28970 27 600 Fax: +30 28970 22 300 E-mail: email@example.com
Aldemar, Head Office
262 Kifissias Ave., Kifissia 145 62, Athens, Greece Tel. +30 210 62 36 150 Fax: +30 210 80 17 451 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org