Aldemar Paradise Mare
Overlooking the Aegean blue on a private Blue Flagged beach, Rhodes is home to the magnificent Paradise Mare, an all-inclusive delightful cosmopolitan hotel. This attractive venue benefits from spacious interiors, a wide range of rooms and a superb choice of themed restaurants. Recreational activities take place day and night, and families are well-catered for, with plenty to do for little holidaymakers.
Grown-ups, meanwhile, can experience a revitalising treatment at the Spa Centre or burn some energy in its fully-equipped fitness area; and because it’s a comfort to know that almost everything is included in your holiday package price, you can completely unwind and savor every single moment of your holidays in …Paradise!
• Recycling – paper, printer ink, cooking oil , batteries, lamps and PC equipment, glass, aluminum
• Monitoring consumption of non-environmentally friendly products & pesticides.
• Beach cleaning by staff and guests- Blue Flag award for 12 consecutive years
• Organizing environmental conscience events with local schools
• Monitoring consumption of non-environmentally friendly products.
• Use of recycled products
• Management of energy resources: through the establishment of high technology systems.
• Mechanism of tap water regulation, central electric switches in al l rooms
• Waste management : Hotel is equipped with waste management devices that store and clean water organically, which is then used in irrigation
• Monitoring energy consumption though smart meters in all refrigerators & freezers
• WWF Hellas – programme ‘check out for Thalassa’
CATEGORY: 5 *
LOCATION & ACCESS
Paradise Mare is located at Kallithea, Rhodes. It lies 6 km from Rhodes town and 20 Km from Rhodes International airport.
The hotel has 591 rooms, family rooms, apartments and suites all in building complexes, with superb views to the sea gardens and pools.
FACILITIES FOR PEOPLE WITH MOBILITY PROBLEMS
Not available at the hotel.
PERIOD OF OPERATION
April – October
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Soak up the sun – and a cosmopolitan atmosphere – at Aldemar’s Paradise Mare, a family-friendly all inclusive beach resort in Rhodes. Here, relaxing 5-star hotel luxury meets a programme of events and activities catering for all tastes and ages. Nonetheless, we believe that a holiday without a selection of mouth-watering treats is no holiday at all. Which is why, at Paradise Mare, we’ll serve you the world on a plate, so ..Bon Appétit!
SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT
At Aldemar Paradise Mare, your daily routine may be irresistibly exciting! Choose amongst a vast selection of watersports, take part into a game of water polo, follow an aquarobic session, or simply go for a keep fit round and a relaxing hammam at the fitness centre. Here at Paradise, there’s plenty to do for the whole family, during daytime, between refreshing dives in the pools and the crystal clear sea water. Evenings are promising as well, living up to the tradition of the island: Music or dance competitions, dance classes, animation shows and partying with live music… set the perfect tempo to your holiday escape!
FACILITIES & SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
Mini Club “ALDY” for children aged 4-12, All week, 10:00-18:00, Entertainment activities, Program for all ages (4-7 & 8-12), Recreation and activity programs, Multilingual animation team, Baby Cot (on request), Playground, Video shows, 1 outdoor children’s pool, 1 Waterslide (73 meters), Children’s Restaurant “Aldy” with special menu, High chairs, Competitions.
• Paradise Mare Conference Center (with capacity for 1000 people).
• Three conference halls at the neighboring Aldemar Paradise Village***** (with capacity for 300 people).
• Aldemar Shop
• Gift shop
• Jewellery shop
• Leather wear
• Hair salon
• Beauty shop
Aldemar Paradise Mare
Kallithea 851 00, Rhodes, Greece
Tel. +30 22410 54 400 & 66 060 Fax: +30 22410 66 066 E-mail: email@example.com
Aldemar, Head Office
262 Kifissias Ave., Kifissia 145 62, Athens, Greece
Tel. +30 210 62 36 150 Fax: +30 210 80 17 451 www.aldemarhotels.com